- My sewing machine has a mind of her own. The tension is off, but I'm not quite sure what to do about it. I have tried all I can. I plan to call the repair man today. It should be an easy fix.
- I had a bad bout of hives. I'm feeling much better now, but it was not fun. Probably something I ate.
- Our wireless router died. Just like that. We are still figuring out what to do with it. I'll have to call the service center in Bangalore (I think).
- Everything happened all at once.
In other news,
- It has been raining almost without break for the last three days. I *love* it. It smells wonderful, the temperature is perfect, everything is green.
- I even pulled out my abandoned project and knit a few rows.
- I went to yoga yesterday after a week-long break.
- We baked chocolate chip cookies. I couldn't find brown sugar in any of the grocery stores here, so we used jaggery instead. They were delicious!
I'll leave you with some shots I took at the Sunday market.