Monday, May 25, 2009

A box bag and some knitting

Monkeys in progress

Hope you had a lovely weekend. We got back yesterday evening just in time for dinner. It was wonderful to relax by the river and knit. I managed to work a little more on the second sock. I bought the yarn several months ago on a trip to Santa Fe. This is my first time using Koigu Painter's Palette Premium Merion yarn, and I love it! I think it really goes well with the pattern.

Instant gratification: box bag
I managed to finish a little box bag using Drago[knit]-fly's easy-to-follow tutorial. I also used these simplifications and clipped the corners before sewing down the sides. It made it a lot easier to line up and sew accurately. I plan to make a few more of these as presents. I plan to make a tea cozy next. I'm not yet sure what pattern I'll use. Any ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment